Giant Snow Globes, Moustachioed Acrobats and a Living Red Carpet?! Amazing Entertainment for the Perfect Christmas Party
Sometimes an amazing Christmas party just needs good food, good company and a good venue, but there’s nothing like a brilliant entertainment act to bump it up to the next level, getting your guests chatting and creating lasting memories. In fact, entertainment can make or break your Christmas party, so it’s super important to us that we can recommend only the best for anyone who books an ITA* venue!
Our preferred entertainment agency, KruTalent International, offer a great range of really fantastic entertainment options and they come with the ITA* seal of approval. I recently took Olivia from KruTalent International to three of our most popular Christmas venues to show her the event spaces and to talk through ideas of how to get the best from your setting with perfectly complementary entertainment.
Check out some of the amazing ideas Olivia has for the perfect Christmas parties at these venues:
28 Portland Place
• Mobile musical trio Roaming Free would be great for the drinks reception here, as they can move around the guests ensuring everyone is entertained, and their style is a great match for this very stylish venue.
• All-female magicians Magic Chicks would be able to move around the tables of the main party room, entertaining guests between courses.
• A DJam experience would be perfect to add extra drama and atmosphere, as musicians improvise over the DJ, either in a spectacle at the front or roaming throughout the party.
• Incredible winter show Giant Snow Globe is so atmospheric and just perfect for Christmas parties. We loved the idea of stationing it in The Courtyard to enchant guests as they arrive – it would still be visible from the windows in both the reception and dinner areas.
• Dapper acrobat chaps, the Moustache Balancers would work amazingly in the Reception Gallery area, as they could use the whole space for their incredible stunts and tricks. They are very interactive and have been known to involve willing guests in the stunts (making for some hilarious pictures!)
• Free Standing Aerial will be a lovely centrepiece in the Livery Hall for dinner – the perfect fit for that amazing high ceiling. The hoop can even be decorated as a Christmas tree!
• Greeting your guests with the Crystal Juggler in a Christmas costume will make a great first impression and get everyone in the festive mood.
• Surprise Singing Waiters can burst into carols during the course of dinner in the Livery Hall surprising the guests. Surprise touches like this never fail to put smiles on faces, and the warm, inviting atmosphere of Brewers’ Hall is the perfect place for it.
• A Casino can be set up in the Livery Hall after dinner and would be great for those guests who don’t want to join the dancing but still want to be part of the Christmas party.
• Leave everyone spellbound with a performance by Alex the Mind Reader, who has the most uncanny ability to reach into the minds of your guests – everyone will be blown away. From first-hand experience I can promise, he is genuinely amazing!
To find out more about our lovely Christmas venues and the exciting entertainment you could use to bring them to life, get in touch with me, ITA*’s seasonal events guru, and let me know what you’re planning!
Phone: 020 7392 1954