Our Inspiring Space – Venue Collection
There’s nothing worse than spending months planning an important conference or seminar, getting the details perfect, but then losing your delegates’ attention of as they spend hour after hour in a stifling concrete box.
No matter how amazing the content of your event, it can always be lifted by the quality of your hired space.
We’re proud to say that all of our hand-picked spaces offer surroundings to inspire and delight, but these five go straight to the top of the list when it comes to motivating your delegates to think big.
There’s nothing like heading into modern mecca Canary Wharf to add a buzz to your event, and imaginations soar with the lofty ceiling of this modern marvel.
- Best of both worlds: striking looks and blank canvas opportunities
- The suspended Gallery allows smaller groups to reap all the benefits of the main space
- Plenty of natural daylight flooding through the glass structure
- 27m high ceiling and 682m² of marble floorreally deliver the wow factor
- Energy efficient Smart Glass controls the amount of light coming in, affording you privacy.
- Though there’s plenty of technical equipment, it’s neatly tucked out of sight
- You’re in control of the event design, so let your imagination run wild!
Recommended for: exhibitions, cocktail parties, product launches, networking events, fund-raisers and receptions.
Haberdashers’ Hall seamlessly blends the avant-garde with the traditional – your guests will never have seen anything like it!
- The space is designed events first, making your journey through the day seamless.
- The unique atmosphere of a livery hall, with all the conveniences and comforts of a modern hired space
- Video conferencing and webcasts
- Perhaps London’s most technologically advanced livery hall
- A breath of fresh air in the courtyard – real blue sky thinking.
- Rich history to fascinate your guests and give them an insight into the real City of London (private tours with the archivist available)
- Semi-circular Courtroom makes an unusual and dramatic setting for smaller events, or as a break out for larger ones
Recommended for: conferences, fine dining, intimate luncheons, presentations, meetings and cocktail parties
Where better to get inspired than this pioneering London buy valium with mastercard online museum, which celebrates the best in invention, scientific breakthrough and creative thinking?
- Talking points everywhere you look
- What could be more inspiring than being immersed in the marvels of human endeavour?
- Huge variety of impressive settings to choose from
- Naturally adds prestige and a sense of validation to your event
- Level 1 offers 700m² blank canvas for when branding is key
- Release the curiosity of your inner child with team building events or a reception in the hands-on Launchpad
Why not ask your event coordinator to take inspiration from the amazing setting and create bespoke themed canapés for your event?
Recommended for: conferences, gala dinners, award ceremonies, presentations, receptions, fashion shows, product launches, team building
If you are planning an event that requires a lecture theatre, you’ll be delighted by No.11 Cavendish Square’s state-of-the-art Burdett Suite.
- Modern facilities, gorgeous Georgian building
- Impressive outside Court Yard Garden which is within walking distance of Oxford Street!
- Whether your delegates are inspired by modernity or history, they’ll be blown away here!
- Burdett Suite features plasma displays, triple widescreen projection, touch screen speaker controls and projected logo imaging, plus many more audio-visual services
- Not just a conference space – the Burdett Suite can be transformed into a superb setting for a seated dinner or canapé reception
Recommended for: conferences, meetings, dinners, receptions, presentations, away days, and team building
The Museum of London Docklands looks out onto Canary Wharf’s futuristic skyline yet offers a tranquil base for you to make your own.
- Sailortown and the museum’s galleries offer unique atmospheric reception settings
- Wilberforce Theatre includes all the audiovisual equipment you need, with an on-site technician to run it for you
- Events in the Wilberforce can use the adjoining Quayside Room for catering or as a break-out space
- Plenty of blank canvas opportunities
- Access to use the galleries for break out space, keep delegates engaged during event
- Bespoke tour of the museum for your event
- Rum & Sugar is right next door for casual drinks at the end of the day.
Recommended for: away days, meetings, conferences, exhibitions, receptions, product launches and summer soirees