London’s hidden wedding venue gem – The Law Society
Happy Valentine’s Day ladies and gents, wow, this year is speeding on by already! Recently, we held a beautiful and inspiring wedding shoot at one of London’s hidden wedding venue gems – the Law Society. Let us treat you to look inside this magical Winter Wedding, shot by the amazing Photographer and Producer, Rupa Photography Studio.
The Law Society is one of London’s most stunning city wedding spaces. With its dazzling high ceilings, breathtaking neo-Georgian architecture, graceful rooms oozing with style, and a sense of heritage from the moment you pass through the grand portico. Rupa took the opportunity to capture the Law Society from the perspective of a Bride and Groom and to emphasize the venues grand features.
About the venue
The Law Society is set in the heart of London – its superb location, in Chancery Lane, surrounds you with some of the most beautiful architecture London has to offer. The venue combines the classic London vibe mixed with an elegant and historical touch to create that dreamy wedding feeling and the perfect location for your wedding day photoshoot.
The Law Society features three rooms licensed to hold wedding ceremonies, each with their own style and grace; whether it be for a smaller intimate occasion or a gargantuan event. Their rooms are versatile, and can be used for a range of occasions. They can make for the most beautiful wedding breakfast backdrops or lay down a dance floor and dance the night away with your guests! View your wedding room options for the Law Society here .
The grand Common Room was the location for this gorgeous wedding; with an abundance of plants, flowers and sparkle, mixed with the historical flavor of the Law Society, this is fabulous inspiration for a Winter Wedding. The sweeping marble staircase leads you to the magnificent Common Room, the largest of the event spaces and a venue which truly reflects the gravity and prestige of the Law Society.
Towering pillars of green marble draw the eye to mahogany paneling, 17th century stained glass windows and a peacock-tiled fireplace. The stylist wanted the décor to draw emphasis to this existing architecture so they focused on a colour pallet filled with warm ivories, creams and plush greens to compliment the stunning marble pillars, they also added a hint to purple to flatter the green and add definition to the room.
About the shoot
The shoot by Rupa Photography Studio shows you that with a little creativity you can transform a room into anything you can dream of on your wedding day and just how easy it is to add your personal colours and ideas. We hope you are feeling buy valium online pharmacy inspired as we are!
Rupa was the driving force behind the shoot with her expert vision and passion for capturing the unique charactistics of the venue and showcasing how the room can be transformed into the venue of your dreams Rupa utilized both inside and outside space for the shoot and also utilised the main wedding room the Common Room.
Our top tips for weddings at the Law Society
- Discover your venue; the Law Society offers exclusive use of the venue. This means you can make use all the rooms on your big day! Not only can you enjoy drinks, dinner and dancing in separate rooms, you can use smaller event spaces as your bride and groom dressing rooms or space for children to play or have their own entertainment. The options are all yours, discover your venue and plan accordingly!
- Embrace your surroundings: the Law Society is a stunning venue in itself, ensure you compliment it in your wedding photography – ask your photographer to include shots of you inside your venue and to incorporate your favourite features of the space, also don’t forget to step outside, you are amongst some of the most spectacular architecture in London!
- Pick your colours and decor carefully. This venue is filled with class, style and stand out features you don’t want to overpower them with harsh colours and overpowering decor. Find colours that work well with your favorite features of the room, then pick one contrasting colour to create depth and definition.
- Decide on a theme and stick to it: are you going for winter wonderland? Vintage style? Or classic romance? Whatever you decide is totally up to you! Just make sure you consider your options early as it will save you hours in the long run when you get down to the more detailed plannings of your big day.
For enquires about your wedding at The Law Society, or to discuss other wedding venue options; contact our Wedding Venue Expert, Laura Pearce; Laura.Pearce@chandco.co.uk/itavenues.
The Law Society and ITA* were so inspired to work alongside the following incredible suppliers for this photoshoot and a big thank you to our friends at Coco Weddings for featuring the Law Society on their blog:
- Art Direction Mandy at Number 12 Creative
- Second / Behind The Scenes PhotographerAnna Marie, Rupa Photography Studio
- Videographers Oliver and Jamie, Rupa Photography Studio
- Assistant Siena Reed | Venue Stylists & Props Mediterranean Occasions
- Florist Lebloom London
- Cake Designer GC Couture
- Hair and Make-up Cassie Jordana
- Groom’s Attire Marc Wallace
- Catering Ampersand Catering