28 Portland Place and the In & Out: Rise and Shine from Breakfast to Brunch at
If you love gorgeous period townhouses (who doesn’t?!) then you’ll be blown away by our pair of West End townhouse venues. For a winning event, you’d do well to pick from this magic venue team!
To show them off, we’re inviting you to take a nosy on the 5th of August when we’ll be offering you a VIP tour and special Ampersand breakfast (with a twist)!
You’ll get a flavour of these gorgeous venues and a taste of some gorgeous food, plus a whistle-stop West End trip on a Routemaster bus, featuring mimosas and an exclusive opportunity to win £100 of Oyster credit #ITAgameon.
How 28 Portland Place Rises to the occasion!
- Formal rooms have retained all their majesty and character.
- Traditional elegance is complemented by modern luxury.
- Charming courtyard for priceless space in the heart of London.
- Exclusivity of the entire house for up to 104 guests.
- Super-duper versatility – from meetings to conferences; and cocktail parties to fine dining!
Reasons why The In & Out Shines!
- Gorgeous blue and gold décor is sure to put you in a sunny blue-sky mood.
- It is a members’ club so has a super exclusive feel.
- Quirky Cambridge Room (with a hint of animal!) offers something very different yet elegant.
- Courtyard offers both sunshine and shade, for sizzling summer events.
- Chic St. James’s Square location is bound to impress – just fabulous folks!
8.00am Delicious yet light breakfast at 28 Portland Place, followed by VIP tour
9.30am Rain or shine, jump aboard our red Routemaster bus
9.45am Awesome brunch at the In & Out, followed by VIP tour
When was the last time you had an incredible breakfast in a Georgian townhouse and found your next meeting venue?!
Get in touch if you want to join us when we Rise and Shine @ 28 Portland Place and The In & Out!