Library & Boardroom
The Library and Boardroom are housed in the Sergeant’s Cottage which was built in 1850. They were completely refurbished to a very high standard as part of the Prince Consort Rooms development in 2007.
These two lovely rooms work extremely well together for a meeting, lunch or dinner for up to 12 guests. The Library has comfortable sofas which makes it the perfect place to relax during breaks or after a meeting in the boardroom, and the Boardroom itself enjoys wonderful views over the Artillery Garden.